Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 18th March 2021
These are the Terms and Conditions on which we supply our services to you (the “Customer”). By proceeding to use our services and registering an account you confirm that you accept our Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them as a user of our services, entering into a legally binding agreement.
Who we are
The Stronde for email service is provided by Stronde CY LTD, a limited liability Company registered in the Republic of Cyprus under registration no. HE 403788. Stronde CY LTD is a subsidiary of Stronde Limited, a limited liability Company registered in the United Kingdom with Company Number 9839681.
- We may offer our Services on a trial period. If such provision of services on a trial period has been agreed, the commencement date and end of trial date shall be clearly indicated in our offer of services to you.
- The Agreement shall commence at the expiration of the Trial Period, if such is agreed, or upon the commencement date set out during the sign-up process and shall continue for an initial period (the “Initial Period”) depending on your selected subscription plan. The Agreement shall be automatically renewed for a period equal to the Initial Period unless the Agreement is terminated by either you or us in writing or unless a different term is agreed (the “Renewal”).
- You have the right to terminate the Agreement at any time before the end of any term period, however you shall not be entitled to any refund for fees paid for that term period.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted, however we will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Fees and Payment
- You agree to pay the fees set out during your sign-up, according to your subscription plan.
- Payment of the fees shall be made in advance at the commencement of each term and shall not be refundable.
- We reserve the right to require payments and fees for the services selected by you, change the prices and add new charges at any time for the use of the services. Any customers paying previous prices will be notified prior to being charged.
- Where an alternative payment method is agreed between us, you shall provide us with valid, up-to-date, and complete credit or debit card details, and you hereby authorize us to bill such credit or debit card for our services provided.
- Without prejudice to any rights and remedies, in the event that a payment has not been received within ten (10) days of due date, we may proceed to suspend and/or disable all access to your account and charge interest on such due amounts.
- All payments shall be made in the currency agreed upon sign-up and are exclusive of any V.A.T.
- We reserve the right to increase our fees by giving you 30 days’ notice in writing and you have the right to decline such increase at which point your agreement with us shall be terminated, without prejudice to clause 3.2 above.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty Disclaimers
- We provide the Stronde for email service on an “as is” basis and your use of our website and any services or products related to the website, including any action you take related to your reliance, is conducted at your own risk.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
- You will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting from your use of our Services.
Customer Obligations and Restrictions
- We may monitor your use of the Stronde for email service to ensure quality and improve the service, as well as to verify your compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
You warrant and undertake to:
- comply with the laws and regulations with respect to your use of the service;
- use the service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- ensure you are connected to the Internet to access and use the Stronde for email service;
- not use the service for spanning, to transmit any virus, or any other illegal, harassing, racial or ethnic content.
- You shall at all times remain responsible for all of your activity in connection with our services including any content and/or information provided to us.
- Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be ground for termination of your right to access or use our Services.
- We are the owners of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world, and all such rights are reserved. Your use of our services will not infringe our copyrights, patents, or any intellectual property.
- Your use of our services grants us permission to use your name, logo and any related trademarks for the purpose of highlighting that the Customer uses our services and alongside any testimonials that you may have agreed to give.
- You acknowledge that we may prepare written overviews of the impact of our services on your business and you agree that we may publish such overviews with your consent as part of our marketing efforts, without unreasonable refusal.
- You retain the right to request reasonable amendments to such written overviews and you agree that any consent shall be given by you and requests for amendments shall not be unreasonably delayed.
- We shall not include any information which in your reasonable opinion is commercially sensitive to your business in our written overviews.
Suspension and Termination
Without prejudice to any Suspension or Termination provisions contained in this Agreement, we reserve the right to terminate your account if found in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We have not reviewed or surveyed all the sites linking to our services and/or website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us.
- You use any such linked website at your own risk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Cyprus, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts for the determination of disputes.
- You agree that all transactions carried out on our website are governed by Cyprus Laws regardless of your location.
- A failure or delay in exercising any right or remedy in respect of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or of any other rights or remedies. A waiver of a breach of any term will not constitute a waiver of a breach of any other term in this Agreement.
- The rights and remedies provided by this Agreement are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or equity.
If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, or contravenes any rule or regulation of the law, that part will be deemed to have been excluded from this Agreement, and the Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if the illegal or invalid provision has never been contained therein, and such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
- You agree that by entering into this Agreement you do not rely on, and you shall not have remedies in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or understanding of any person that is not set out in this Agreement.
- We may amend these terms from time to time. Please check these terms regularly to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always inform you if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under this Agreement.